Attorney Jessica L. Brown
Jessica L. Brown joined Leventry, Haschak & Rodkey, LLC as an associate attorney in August, 2018. Prior to joining our firm, Ms. Brown was a law clerk to the Honorable Linda Rovder- Fleming. Throughout law school, Ms. Brown interned at the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the West Virginia Attorney General’s Office, West Virginia University’s Office of General Counsel, and studied International Trade Law in Geneva, Switzerland. As an associate at our firm, Ms. Brown practices in Commercial Real Estate, Business Law, Intellectual Property, and Municipal Law.
- Graduate of West Virginia University College of Law with a J.D., 2017
- Graduate of the Saint Francis University with a B.S. in Political Science with a Minor in Public Administration and Sociology, 2014
- Graduate of Bishop Carroll High School, 2010
- Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas
- Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court
- Pennsylvania Superior Court
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- Cambria County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
Ms. Brown is a member of the West Virginia University Young Alumni Association, Saint Francis University Alumni Association, and an active member of St. Mary’s Parish.
Jessica resides in Richland Township with her husband, Mitch and their Border Collie, Coach. In her spare time, she enjoys traveling, reading, and spending time with her family, friends.