Attorney Jessica L. Smith
Jessica Smith joined Leventry, Haschak & Rodkey, LLC as an associate attorney in August 2018. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Smith was employed as the law clerk to the Honorable Linda Rovder- Fleming. Throughout law school, Ms. Smith was employed as an Honors Intern at the Federal Bureau of Investigation, an intern at the West Virginia Attorney General’s Office and West Virginia University’s Office of General Counsel, and studied International Trade Law in Geneva, Switzerland. Ms. Smith was also a managing editor of Volume 50-51 of the Family Law Quarterly and a magistrate court mediator. As an associate at our firm, Ms. Smith practices mainly in Business and Construction Law, as well as General Civil Litigation.
- Graduate of West Virginia University College of Law with a J.D., 2017
- Graduate of the Saint Francis University with a B.S. in Political Science with a Minor in Public Administration and Sociology, 2014
- Graduate of Bishop Carroll High School, 2010
- Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas
- Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court
- Pennsylvania Superior Court
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- Cambria County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
Ms. Smith is a member of the West Virginia University Young Alumni Association and Saint Francis University Alumni Association.
Ms. Smith resides in Richland Township. She enjoys traveling, spending time with her family, friends, and her dogs, Toby and Shiloh.