Attorney Andrew J. Schellhammer
Andrew Schellhammer joined Leventry, Haschak & Rodkey, LLC in October of 2014. Prior to joining our firm, Mr. Schellhammer was employed as a Student Clinician at the Michigan State University College of Law Investor Advocacy Clinic. Mr. Schellhammer served as a Senior Managing Editor of the MSU Law Review for the 2013-2014 school year. As an associate with our firm, Mr. Schellhammer practices mainly in Business and Corporate Law, Estate Planning and Administration, and Real Estate, but he also maintains a general law practice.
- Graduate, Cum Laude, of Michigan State University College of Law with a J.D., 2014
- Graduate, with High Distinction, of the Pennsylvania State University with a B.S. in Finance and minor in Business Law, 2010
- Graduate of Bishop McCort High School, 2007
- Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas
- Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court
- Pennsylvania Superior Court
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- Cambria County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
Mr. Schellhammer is a member of the Rotary Club of Richland Township and the Penn State Alumni Association. Mr. Schellhammer volunteers with Junior Achievement of Western PA by teaching financial literacy skills to high school students.
Mr. Schellhammer resides in Richland Township. He enjoys sports, especially football and hockey, and spending time with his family and friends.