Attorney Colt A. McKelvey
Colt A. McKelvey joined Leventry, Haschak & Rodkey, LLC as an associate attorney in August 2019. Prior to joining our firm, Mr. McKelvey was a Certified Legal Intern at the Indiana County District Attorney’s Office. Prior to law school, Mr. McKelvey worked as an accountant at a public accounting firm in Johnstown, Pennsylvania. As an associate with our firm, Mr. McKelvey practices mainly in Taxation Law, Civil Litigation, and Estate Planning and Administration.
- Graduate of Widener University Commonwealth Law School with a J.D., 2019
- Graduate of Geneva College with a B.S. in Accounting, 2015
- Graduate of Johnstown Christian School, 2012
- Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas
- Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court
- Pennsylvania Superior Court
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- Cambria County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
Mr. McKelvey is married and has a daughter. Mr. McKelvey belongs to Faith Chapel Church, is a member of the Johnstown Pistol and Rifle Club. Mr. McKelvey is an Eagle Scout, private pilot, and loves the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Deer Creek Cemetery Association