Attorney John M. Haschak
John M. Haschak oversees the firm’s Real Estate practice and provides “outside” general counsel services to some of the region’s most dynamic privately held companies. Mr. Haschak enjoys taking an active role in his clients’ business activities and becoming an integral part of their business team. In addition, he represents clients ranging from individuals to Fortune 100® companies in a wide variety of business and real estate transactions.
- Graduate of University of Pittsburgh School of Law with a J.D. – 1997
- Graduate of University of Pittsburgh with a B.S. in Biochemistry – 1994
- All Pennsylvania State Courts
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Cambria County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
Mr. Haschak serves on the Boards of Directors of several non-profit corporations. He enjoys the outdoors, fly fishing, sports, and spending time with family and friends. Mr. Haschak serves as an Adjunct Professor of Business Law at Mount Aloysius College.