Bankruptcy and Family Law Attorney Terry L. Graffius
Terry L. Graffius has been an associate attorney with Leventry, Haschak & Rodkey, LLC since June of 2002. He has over 20 years of experience assisting clients in the areas of Family Law, Bankruptcy, Criminal Matters, and Civil Litigation. His Family Law practice consists of representing clients in matters of divorce, custody, support and adoption. Mr. Graffius also works with clients in filing for consumer bankruptcy under chapter 7 or 13 of the Bankruptcy Code. Attorney Graffius also handles landlord/tenant issues for clients in the region.
- Cum Laude graduate of Thomas M. Cooley Law School with a J.D.
- Cum Laude graduate of University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown with B.A., majoring in Political Science – 1987
- Graduate of Greater Johnstown High School – 1983
- Associate editor of Thomas M. Cooley Law Review – 1995
- All Pennsylvania State Courts
- District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Treasurer of the Cambria County Bar Association (2015)
- Past President of Cambria County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division (1999-2003)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
Mr. Graffius enjoys playing softball, golf, fantasy football, watching movies and has been an avid Dallas Cowboys fan since 1970. He also enjoys traveling and spending time with his wife, Darla, and stepson, Tyler.