Attorney Brian P. Litzinger
Brian P. Litzinger became an associate attorney with Leventry, Haschak, and Rodkey, LLC, in July 2009. Immediately prior to joining the firm, Mr. Litzinger served as counsel with the Pennsylvania General Assembly where he provided general policy advice as well as worked on numerous legislative and legal issues at the state and local government levels. He was also previously employed as a staff attorney to one of the Commonwealth’s largest self-insured transit agencies and represented this organization in general civil litigation, collections, employment, and other matters. Throughout his tenure with both the legislature and regional agency, Mr. Litzinger maintained a private general law practice in Beaver County, Pennsylvania. In addition to his legal practice, Mr. Litzinger currently serves as an Assistant Adjunct Professor of Paralegal Studies at Saint Francis University in Loretto, Pennsylvania.
- Richland Senior High School – 1992
- The Pennsylvania State University – B.S. in Administration of Justice, minor in U.S. History – 1997
- The Duquesne University School of Law – J.D. Degree – 2003
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Superior Court of Pennsylvania
- Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania
- All Pennsylvania Courts of Common Pleas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- All Pennsylvania State Agency Administrative Courts
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Cambria County Bar Association
- Beaver County Bar Association
Mr. Litzinger is a member and Immediate Past President of the Kiwanis Club of Johnstown East Hills. He is involved as an Attorney Volunteer, Board Member Emeritus, and former Vice President of the Board of Directors of Christian Legal Aid of Pittsburgh. Mr. Litzinger is also a member of the East Hills Business Association and Cambria – Somerset Association of Realtors. He resides in Richland Township with his wife, Jennifer, and their five children. The Litzingers belong to the Westmont Baptist Church where they are actively involved in the AWANA youth program.