Attorney Randall C. Rodkey
Randall C. Rodkey is a Partner at the firm. Prior to joining Leventry, Haschak & Rodkey, LLC in 2003, he was a sole practitioner in the private practice of law since 1968. His practice has emphasized the areas of municipal and public employment law and a general practice in residential and commercial real estate, estate planning and administration, and personal injury. Mr. Rodkey was previously a solicitor for the City of Johnstown, Richland Township, Geistown Borough, and assistant solicitor for Cambria County. He is currently the solicitor for Dale Borough (since 1968) and Highland Sewer and Water Authority (since 1974), and a Region Attorney for the Pennsylvania State Education Association (since 1969).
- Graduate of University of Pittsburgh School of Law with a J.D. – 1968
- Graduate, cum laude, of Lehigh University with B.S. in Economics – 1965
- Graduate of Greater Johnstown High School – 1961
- All Pennsylvania State Courts
- United States Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Cambria County Court of Common Pleas
- Cambria County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
Attorney Rodkey is a founding member of The Greater Johnstown Christian Fellowship where he serves as an Elder. He has been involved with the ministry of New Day for many years and is a member of Friends of New Day. He is also involved with the Board for Arbutus Park Manor. He is the Chairman of the newly created Advisory Board to Peniel Ministries, a faith based drug and alcohol rehabilitation facility and a former member of the Board of Managers of the Cambria County Bar Association. He and his wife enjoy traveling, activities with a local car club, and spending time with their children and grandchildren.